Friday, October 22, 2010

Episode 5




Mixed-Media week in review:

Took a trip downtown on Friday and stopped at some of the following places:
- Fiore, a wonderful Italian restaurant
- Pudding Yarn, where I picked up some Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock

Mentioned Cat Fud. Mischief endorses the following two products:
- EVO 95% Beef Canned Cat Food

You might like the movie Waydowntown. It was shot in Calgary and features some pretty unique city architecture!

I mention spuds.ca grocery delivery service, and that the palate for fruit has changed over the years.


Books:
- Still reading Terry Pratchett's Moving Pictures


Video:
- Just finished watching Max Headroom on DVD. Have also been idly watching Firefly.
- About to get started watching Being Human.
- Found a new TV Miniseries, The Pillars of the Earth.


Gaming:
- Just Dance 2
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Rockband 3
- at some point I mention World of Warcraft.


What's on the needles:

FOs: Pink BSJ, Baby Yours Jacket

- Hermione's Everyday Sock: Finished Sock 1, on to sock 2!
- February Lady Sweater: Still in progress, still on the Yoke.
- Black Tie Optional: Still in the penalty box
- Patchwork Weasleys: Buh-bye.


Yarn Review!
- Indigo Moon Merino Superwash in the colourway Denim


Shoutouts/Reviews/These are the podcasts in my neighbourhood:

I mention:
-
Lime and Violet


I also mention Youtube, Blip.tv and HTC.

Yes, I got lazy with the links. If I've forgotten anything, please post it in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment