Friday, October 8, 2010

Episode 3

or: the whole toof and nuffing but the toof.


Just a very short one today...only about 25 minutes! I've been to the dentist, so the mouth is a little sore.

Off the needles are:
- Sock #1 of the SKA September Mystery Sock
- Online Vanilla Socks are done.

Also worked on the Baby Yours sweater for my friend Sherri. Need to learn more about mattress stitch & whether it applied towards this wee jacket.

Talked about the other two current Supersock Scarefest socks & why I didn't cast them on.

Cast on the Patchwork Weasley Socks by Erica Lueder using a somewhat unappreciated sock yarn.

...and then I babbled for a few minutes before finally signing off. Til next week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm new to your podcast. It's nice hearing a fellow Canadian and the names of Canadian cities (though I've never been out west). You mentioned that you have a video of the way you knit. Where can I find it as I'm interested in seeing it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete